Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing #23- Reflection

Altogether, I had fun doing these exercises. I knew a bit about most of them, but ended up learning more. I found interesting tools and resources that I may be able to incorporate into my work in Special Collections or recommend to students, and I feel a bit more involved now in the current age of library work and professional activity. I probably won't start spending all my time browsing blogs and loading photos on Flickr, but I was glad to have an opportunity to learn how they work, at least. And it's nice to have these tools all listed together on one site for easier reference!

Thanks again for our wonderful Learning 2.0 Team for developing this program and supporting our library staff! ^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.